Residency for EU citizens

Your dream of living in Spain can be a reality 

Residency in Spain for EU citizens

Although all EU citizens enjoy the freedom of movement within the European Union, if you intend to spend more than 90 days in Spain, you will need to declare your residency at your local foreign office.
At Upsticks we are experts in helping EU citizens get their residency in just a single visit to the local foreign office. With our help, you and your family can get the paperwork they need to live in Spain hassle-free.

What we do for you:

  • We give you a full 30-minute consultation to explain the process
  • We offer advice and give assistance with the healthcare requirements  
  • We offer advice on how best to present your application to the foreigners department
  • We complete the tax forms and pre-pay the taxes ready for your appointment 
  • We meet you at the Police Station and are on hand to help

Family members both EU and non EU 

We are experts in assessing the best way to achieve residency for your EU and Non-EU family members. If your spouse or children hold a different passport and you have a residency as an EU citizen, they have the right to live with you under your status.

We fully explain the process and requirements before getting started

Fully transparent costs and requirements from day one

Complete understanding of the nuances of each Foreigners office

With our 20 years of experience comes a deep understanding of the differences between not just various police stations in Malaga, but also the variations between desks within the same station. We can predict which objections are likely to come up and have the knowledge to combat those objections successfully when presenting your paperwork.

Other services we can help you with

Is your residency card lost or stolen?

Don’t worry, Let us help you with the police report process and organising a replacement. We are there to hold your hand through the process. 

Renewals, after 5 years, get a permanent residency card?

Once you have been a resident in Spain for more than 5 years, you have the right to become a permanent resident in Spain and exchange your resident card for a permanent one. We can help you make the switch. 

Changed your address?

No worries, we are on hand to assist getting your residency card updated.

Ready to find out more about residency in Spain?

If you would like to find out how we can help you simplify the application process for Spanish Residency, book a call with us today or email [email protected]