In the video, Chris Goodacre gives you an overview and explains the basics of what is checked on your vehicle at in ITV inspection in Spain, including:
- Keep an eye on the illuminated panel for your registration number, make sure you don’t miss your test!
- Make sure you have the correct documents you need, check out this article which explains
- Emissions check
- Brakes and general engine
- Tyres – check out this article for more info
- Windscreen wipers
- Headlights, fog lights and indicators – this article has the details
- Number plate check, it must be in a good condition
- Windows and window tints check
- Seat belt check
Enjoy the video!
The information in this article was current on the date published.
Article last reviewed/updated 05.08.2022